WOULD A PSYCHOLOGIST BENEFIT ME?
If you are experiencing problems with your mood, thinking, relationships or life’s challenges you can benefit from seeing a psychologist who can help you understand what is going on, clarify a diagnosis, and provide therapy and support to you and your family to improve your wellbeing and quality of life.
Have a look at the questions below; if you answer YES to any of them then you would benefit from seeing a Clinical Psychologist.
· Do you worry a lot of the time?
· Do you feel sad a lot of the time?
· Do you feel numb or cut off from life?
· Is stress overwhelming at times?
· Have you stopped doing the acitivities that you usually enjoy?
· Have you stopped spending as much time with friends and family?
· Are your problems interfering with your job, relationships or other areas of your life?